This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can read more about that here. I never recommend anything I do not fully believe in. Thank you for your support.
So I have reached out to a large group of my female friends and asked them what they wanted for Christmas this year. Here is the list that I came up with, with some help from my friends of course!
Christmas Gifts For Her
- A new diffuser, because who doesn’t like all of the benefits that come from essential oils?!
- An essential oil starter kit to go with the new diffuser, of course!
- Coffee mugs! Everyone needs a new mug. Whether you drink coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Options one and option two, just to give you choices.
- After she retires the hot drinks she may want a glass of wine. Here are a set of gorgeous long stem wine glasses.
- A KitchenAid Stand Mixer, because DUH!
- A set of KitchenAid Bakeware.
- Socks. I don’t care what television or movies tell you. Women like socks. Here are options one and option two. These are both super cozy!
- Scarves. These may just be the new shoe addiction. Oh, who am I kidding?! Here are options one and option two.
- Speaking of a shoe addiction, how about a new pair of house slippers.
- Bath salts. Specifically, dead sea bath salts. These are seriously the best every. They come in 32 oz containers which last forever. They come in lavender and natural (unscented) variety.
- What’s better than a scrub? And a dead sea salt scrub at that?! This one is amazing. It’s not just a scrub either. It’s a softening butter scrub.
- Pair that dead sea salt scrub with a nice hand cream and she will be softer than a baby’s bottom.
- Sheets, because seriously who doesn’t like good sheets? These are 600tc with vertical stripes. Whoever makes the bed is guaranteed to put the fitted sheet on the correct way every time!
- Not any new throw blanket. A cable knit throw blanket Yes, please!
- This new fancy iPhone charging dock. How wonderful!
- Last, but certainly not least is a smart watch for the fitness lady in your life.
- For the foodie find a local cooking class and buy her a seat. There are options for online cooking classes like this one curated to teaching pressure cooking– a new and apparently amazing way to cook.
- For the artsy lady, you could get her a certificate for an art class. You can typically find these offered at the community centers. If you can’t find one locally then perhaps the online option again? Here is an option for an online art course for painting in watercolor.
- Seek out a local cleaning company and buy her a package deal. She will seriously love you for this.
- Buy her a gift certificate to a spa so she can have a “Treat Yo Self” day. All the ladies need one of those after the holidays are over.
- Head over to her favorite salon and grab a gift card so she can get her nails or hair done. If you don’t know her favorite salon then just check the bank account or drop subtle hints until you find out.