When you become a mom you may start to experience some anxiety. Learn how to battle these worries and feelings of anxiety as a mom. Tune in to listen to how one mom beat the anxiety and has become a happier mother for her daughter.
In This Episode:
- How mindfulness can change your life
- Prioritizing self-care after having children
- How to overcome any shame associated with anxiety
- In order to be fully present for your children, you have to learn how to take care of yourself first.”Fill your own cup so that you have more to give to the rest of your family.”
- If you’re dealing with anxiety, the first step toward freedom is to simply acknowledge and address your fears and worries. Don’t sweep them under the rug.
- When you start feeling overwhelmed, learn how to respond instead of react. Stop, breathe in light and love, and release your anxiety when you breathe out.
- There are a lot of sources for our worry: anxieties about our children and their safety, worrying if we’re doing a good job or not, “comparisonitis,” etc. Don’t be fooled into thinking you’re alone in this; all moms experience this in some way.
- In order to get past any shame for having anxiety, you have to shine the light of self love on yourself.
- Meditation and journaling are two great ways to start your morning, re-wiring your brain to focus on joy and making it easier to tackle your day.
- If you start bringing happiness into your own heart, that happiness will radiated onto the rest of your family.
Where You Can Find Tesse:
Sharing is Caring:
Did you love this episode? We would love for you to share it with a mama who might need to hear it.
Do you have questions about this episode, The Balanced Mamas, or something else? Reach out and let us know! Just fill out this form and we can start the conversation or email me at email@example.com.
Affirmations for Motherhood
Breathe life into your journey through motherhood with these affirmations.