Motherhood can be an experience that will totally take over your life and potentially change it forever. When you become a mom you shouldn’t allow your passions to cease. Despite this new role as a mom you must continue to pursue your passions.
In This Episode:
- Don’t sacrifice your pre-mom self because you’ve become a mom.
- Not allowing resentment to sneak into your heart because you gave your passions up.
- Becoming a mom is a new layer, but not a new person entirely.
- Don’t feel guilty for longing for those pre-mom days.
- The Fringe Hours by Jessica N. Turner
- Finding a village to help you with your kids so you can steal away time for your passions is so important.
- Grandparents are built in babysitters! If you have them and they are capable take advantage of them!
- Your kids need socialization too.
- Don’t feel guilty for spending money on childcare if it means you can do things you love.
- Take care of yourself as a mom. Put your oxygen mask on before you put theirs on.
- Don’t buy into the myth that because you are a mom you don’t have time for yourself and your passions.
LET’S KEEP THE CONVERSATION GOING:
Kate Danielle helps moms create digital products so they can “Think Like a Boss & Play Like a Mom”.
Where You Can Find Kate:
Sharing is Caring:
Did you love this episode? We would love for you to share it with a mama who might need to hear it.
Do you have questions about this episode, The Balanced Mamas, or something else? Reach out and let us know! Just fill out this form and we can start the conversation or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you stressed mama?
Get a weekly email straight to your inbox full of inspiration + a free printable to encourage you on your journey through motherhood.