When it comes to raising a family it takes a village. The great part about a village is you get to choose who gets to be in it for the most part.
Moms were never meant to be at home alone raising their babies by themselves. Learning to lean on a village and really rely on each other can be so beneficial for your relationships. Not only with your kids but with your village members.
In This Episode:
A village is helpful for your sanity!
Having a village can help your kids to grow up in a tight knit family.
Can you really have it all?
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- You don’t have to raise your kids in a nuclear family.
- You don’t have to do everything as parents, homemakers or moms!
- You don’t have to do it all.
- Society tells us we should feel fulfilled but we don’t have to live in these little identity boxes.
- What does a village mean to you?
- You don’t have to hire people to help you out around the house if you have a village to support you.
- You don’t need to be busy all of the time with the rat race to have a happy life.
- Comparison isn’t healthy and society needs to stop pushing us to do this.
- Giving yourself grace. Stop looking around and seeing all of the things that are wrong.
- Be present and positive so you aren’t seeking out what is wrong.
Where You Can Find Raewyn:
- Raewyn on Facebook
- Raewyn on Instagram
- Shield Sisters on Instagram
- Sisterhood Scripts
- Uplevel Your Sisterhood
Sharing is Caring:
Did you love this episode? We would love for you to share it with a mama who might need to hear it. Do you have questions about this episode, The Balanced Mamas, or something else? Reach out and let us know! Just fill out this form and we can start the conversation or email me at email@example.com.
Pin It For Later!
Are you stressed mama?
Get a weekly email straight to your inbox full of inspiration + a free printable to encourage you on your journey through motherhood.