Getting mornings started off on the right foot as a parent can don’t need to be difficult. You can have peaceful mornings with your kids. Better yet you can have peaceful days with them! All you need is a morning routine for your family that works.
Listen to Lindsay talk about the power of a solid morning routine and what it really takes to have one.
This blog post contains affiliate links. I only recommend things I believe in and love. Learn more.
In This Episode:
- Lindsay is the co-author of The Miracle Morning for Parents and Families
- There is no such thing as a perfect morning routine.
- By implements S.A.V.E.R.S your kids can customize their morning routine to their needs.
- Even kids can thrive off of a routine that they do each morning!
- Lindsay often times only gets 15 minutes or less to herself before her kids get up. This morning routine philosophy helps to provide your kids with direction while you make your coffee or get ready.
- The Miracle Morning isn’t about getting up early!
- The Miracle Morning For Parents and Families by Hal Elrod, Lindsay McCarthy, Mike McCarthy and Honoree Cordee
- Free Morning Routine Printable
- Create A Morning Routine Around Self-Care
- Take Back Your Morning Routine For Good
- The Beauty of Bedtime Routines
No matter what kind of morning you have a morning routine can benefit you and your kids. The Miracle Morning For Parents and Families can be the tool you need in your toolbox right now.
Start today by implementing small changes so your mornings run a little smoother.
Where You Can Find Lindsay:
Sharing is Caring:
Did you love this episode? We would love for you to share it with a mama who might need to hear it.
Do you have questions about this episode, The Balanced Mamas, or something else? Reach out and let us know! Just fill out this form and we can start the conversation or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Routines & Schedules That Work For You
Create routines for your family that work for you with a free routines printable.