No matter where you’re at on your journey stop and read this. Motherhood and self-care is non-negotiable.
Let me say that again… Self-care, when you become a mom, is non-negotiable.
I’m diving into a conversation with a passionate business owner and a mom herself all about self-care and how she is delivering it to the doorsteps of hundreds each and every month.
She’s giving moms permission to thrive.
As a mom, we have so many things pulling at us each day, week, month and heck each year. We put ourselves on the back burner and often times forget we are there.
It is becoming increasingly apparent as the dynamic of our society changes and the conversation around motherhood comes out of the shadows that we as moms need to take better care of ourselves.
If that is a problem for you and you’re on the back burner I encourage you to listen to this episode and check out Shelly’s mission at Alively Box.
You won’t regret it and your kids will learn a valuable lesson early on that taking care of yourself is vital.
This blog post contains affiliate links. I only recommend things I believe in and love. Learn more.
In this episode:
Shelly and I talk about how to fill your soul while taking care of yourself from the inside out.
As moms, we need to start taking better care of ourselves so we can take care of the rest of our family, homes and to-do lists. We can’t sacrifice our own health and well-being for everyone else.
We dive into the myths and set a few things straight when it comes to self-care and motherhood.
Learn how Shelly is starting a movement with Alively Box and giving moms permission to thrive.
- Alively Box
- Ditching the You Shoulds to Live in the Moment
- 25 Science-Backed Ways to Change Your Life by Taking Better Care of Yourself
- If you’re struggling to figure out what self-care means for you then grab a pen and paper and write the top 10 things you like to do. That can be your starting place.
- Remembering what makes you happy can be tough after years of only caring for others. But, if given the chance your kids will notice you taking care of yourself and learn this vital lesson.
- Shelly says to repeat this as a mantra daily, “I am worthy of taking care of myself.”
- Her box is filled with hand-picked products that you can trust.
Let’s keep the conversation going:
Shelly runs an amazing company called Alively Box where she empowers moms how to take care of themselves.
Where you can find Shelly:
Jump into my Facebook Community to talk to other mamas just like you about this episode.
Sharing is Caring
Did you love this episode? We would love for you to share it with a mama who might need to hear it.
Do you have questions about this episode, The Balanced Mamas, or something else? Reach out and let us know! Just fill out this form and we can start the conversation or email me at email@example.com.
Other Self-Care Topics:
- 5 Self-Care Practices You Should Start Now
- Practical Ways To Make Time For Yourself That You Need To Know About
- 20 Self-Care Ideas To Take Time For Yourself